I got this vibe to inspire a wanna-be Yoruba couple out there. So this blog post is mainly for the Yorubas! Though I’m of the Igbo tribe in Nigeria, but we all can’t deny how beautiful a yoruba couple look in their traditional wedding attire. Don’t get me wrong, every culture is unique in their own way but how about we crush on the Yorubas today? Yes, that’s what I mean. So this is to inspire a wanna-be Yoruba couple with some Yoruba traditional wedding attires which they could possibly pull off differently on their big day. Keep scrolling..
- Top 10 Best Hand Sanitizer Brands in Nigeria
- Benefits of Face Steamers and How to Use them
- 9ice, His Wife, Olasunkanmi And Daughter On Vacation In Dubai
- Everything You Need To Know About Bone Straight Hair in Nigeria
- Legendary French Fashion Designer, Pierre Cardin, Dies at 98
- Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos)