I got this vibe to inspire a wanna-be Yoruba couple out there. So this blog post is mainly for the Yorubas! Though I’m of the Igbo tribe in Nigeria, but we all can’t deny how beautiful a yoruba couple look in their traditional wedding attire. Don’t get me wrong, every culture is unique in their own way but how about we crush on the Yorubas today? Yes, that’s what I mean. So this is to inspire a wanna-be Yoruba couple with some Yoruba traditional wedding attires which they could possibly pull off differently on their big day. Keep scrolling..
- Flare Skirt Inspiration for The First Sunday of June.
- Top 5 Natural Hair Tips to Help With Your Natural Hair Journey.
- Ankara Cold Shoulders Gown for this Friday!
- Cute Ankara Gown Styles for Your Princess(es)!
- How To Draw The Perfect Winged Eye Liner (Beginner-Friendly Video)
- Ankara Styles That’ll Get You and Yours Looking Magnifique!