African black soap is revered for having skin nourishing benefits due to an abundance of antioxidants. The soap is made from the ashes of plantain skin, cocoa pod and palm leaves, and palm oil from leaves or kernels. Some additional ingredients, depending on the makers of the soap, could…
- Recreations of Ciara’s Met Gala Hairstyle. (Click Here to See and Choose a Preference)
- Can You Rock Bold & BrightHair Colors?! Check Out This Black Barbie Who Often Does!
- Friday Work Outfit Inspiration- Body-Fitting Dress for the Win!
- 5 Reasons You Should Seriously Be Eating More Eggs.
- 12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn’t Know
- Flawless Makeup Looks That’ll Get You Looking Like an African Barbie Inspired by MUA, Bibyonce.