Hey Lovelies! The kaftan is often worn as a coat or overdress, usually reaching to the ankles, with long sleeves. It can be made of wool, cashmere, silk, or cotton, and may be worn with a sash. The caftan is of ancient Mesopotamian origin, and was worn by many middle-eastern ethnic groups. Over…
Hello Divas! Preparing for that glamorous and never-seen-before extravagant wedding? We all Africa’s deep root when it comes to marriage ceremony. The couple most especially the bride is all glowing and excited for her big day. The very important priority to put in place when planning a wedding is…
African Fashion Week– it is a unique platform. Those designers who want to come into the spotlight but don’t have financial resources or even possibilities can do this within the platform. Quite a number of people, especially young people in Nigeria have wonderful aptitudes as well as susceptibility to…
- Recreations of Ciara’s Met Gala Hairstyle. (Click Here to See and Choose a Preference)
- Can You Rock Bold & BrightHair Colors?! Check Out This Black Barbie Who Often Does!
- Friday Work Outfit Inspiration- Body-Fitting Dress for the Win!
- 5 Reasons You Should Seriously Be Eating More Eggs.
- 12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn’t Know
- Flawless Makeup Looks That’ll Get You Looking Like an African Barbie Inspired by MUA, Bibyonce.