Rocking waist length braids is a norm for some people but still a problem for some.. then you can imagine ground length?!! Well, Nigerian fashion designer and braider, Adrianne Ekwensi who is based in New York proved everyone wrong by rocking ground length ombre braids made by herself on her own head. The internet is still in shock on how she did it. Like how many days did it take? How are her hands still alright after braiding hair to the ground? And how many braiding hair did she use?… Tell us what you think about this in the comment section below right after the photos…
- Simple But Cute Casual Fits Inspired by Regina Daniels.
- Get Flawless Skin Using Tomato Masks (3 Easy Homemade Masks).
- Back to School Beaded Hairstyles for Your Daughter(s).
- 6 Foods to Eat When You Have Period Cramps.
- How to Apply False Lashes Like a Pro (Beginner Friendly Tutorial).
- Go Color Blocking this Midweek!