Rocking waist length braids is a norm for some people but still a problem for some.. then you can imagine ground length?!! Well, Nigerian fashion designer and braider, Adrianne Ekwensi who is based in New York proved everyone wrong by rocking ground length ombre braids made by herself on her own head. The internet is still in shock on how she did it. Like how many days did it take? How are her hands still alright after braiding hair to the ground? And how many braiding hair did she use?… Tell us what you think about this in the comment section below right after the photos…
- Flare Skirt Inspiration for The First Sunday of June.
- Top 5 Natural Hair Tips to Help With Your Natural Hair Journey.
- Ankara Cold Shoulders Gown for this Friday!
- Cute Ankara Gown Styles for Your Princess(es)!
- How To Draw The Perfect Winged Eye Liner (Beginner-Friendly Video)
- Ankara Styles That’ll Get You and Yours Looking Magnifique!