Ever wanted to badly get rid of that annoying pimple that just appeared out of nowhere?! Well, I’ve been in your shoes too and today I’ve got 2 simple homemade remedies to help ‘you’ get rid of pimples overnight without stress.
Egg White & Lemon Juice Mask
- Take 2 tablespoons of egg white and add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to it.
- Mix well to make sure the lemon juice is mixed well.
- Apply this face mask as a thin layer on the face and let it dry up completely.
- Once dry, peel it off the skin and then rinse your face with plain water.
- Do this remedy once every day before going to bed to get rid of the pimples overnight.
How this helps:
Egg white helps in drawing out the impurities from the skin while lemon juice helps in reducing the pore size and getting rid of excess oil from the skin. This face mask works best for individuals with oily skin and combination skin as they are prone to pimples because of excess sebum and oil production on their skin.
Coconut Oil and Baking Soda Mask
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda and mix it with one teaspoon of coconut oil until you get a paste.
- Clean your face with an oil-free cleanser to make sure that the pores are clean.
- Apply the mask on your face and let it stay for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this remedy once every day before going to bed until the pimples vanish.
How this helps:
Baking soda helps in removing moisture from the pimples and reducing their size quickly. It also helps in killing the germs causing acne. Coconut oil will act as a protective layer for the skin to prevent it from becoming dry.
Remember, Consistency is Key.