Hello Damsels! Gele’s are the most trendy and highly sophisticated attire every woman loves to rock to events. There are different styles to tying a gele and depending on the occasion you might want to go for a rose gele style, bow gele style, infinity pleats gele or ask…
Hey Divas! The newest head scarf or head tie invoke now is The Turban. The Turban comes in different unique colours and different length, So matter the occasion you are going to and you just want to feel more confident and outshine the guests, then wear a Turban. There…
Hello Lovelies! To all lovers of gele, Here is a tutorial of how to tie that bow gele, the fashionable African owambe party that has been inspiring women since 90’s. Watch the video below;
- Get Flawless Skin Using Tomato Masks (3 Easy Homemade Masks).
- Back to School Beaded Hairstyles for Your Daughter(s).
- 6 Foods to Eat When You Have Period Cramps.
- How to Apply False Lashes Like a Pro (Beginner Friendly Tutorial).
- Go Color Blocking this Midweek!
- How to Care for Your Natural Hair While Wearing Wigs.