Hey Divas! Whats the theme for this mid week beautiful ankara fashion styles; The Women Empowerment Movement craves for the beauty in ankara styles, how you flaunt it and how passionate you are in celebrating our ankara and African fashion. Be one of our beautiful empowered women who has…
Hey Lovelies! Beauty-Brains-Class-Wits-Fashion-Work has never looked so good and beautifully layed out as the author of ‘GOOD DILEMMA’ Okenwa Oluomachukwu Sandra writes about a story of #faith #trust #truth #logic #ambition #manipulation #deceit Joynice, a fresh graduate of public administration goes for job hunting. As a committed Christian and…
The first edition of SOOM(sandra oluoma online magazine) is out featuring fashion, beauty, culture, Africa, nature and stories of love, happiness and inspirations. This edition was inspired by the Ankara theme and Becoming glam model Ugonabo Trinity and Obi Sylvia covers the first edition while Oyeboade Yosiola covers the…
African Fashion has come of age, from kenya, South Africa and Zimbabwe to Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal many blogs are sprouting up by the day. Okpeke recognizes the role this blogs are playing in promoting Africa fashion to the world. Just like the booming entertainment industry, Africa fashion is already…
- Flare Skirt Inspiration for The First Sunday of June.
- Top 5 Natural Hair Tips to Help With Your Natural Hair Journey.
- Ankara Cold Shoulders Gown for this Friday!
- Cute Ankara Gown Styles for Your Princess(es)!
- How To Draw The Perfect Winged Eye Liner (Beginner-Friendly Video)
- Ankara Styles That’ll Get You and Yours Looking Magnifique!