There are a lot of questions that revolve around the eyelashes, a lot of times our lashes fall off and there is a certain thought that it may not grow back. one of the causes of eyelashes falling out is improper use of makeup, improper use of false lashes and not taking proper precautions when you need to take out your false lashes. Once this happens the question would be if the eyelashes would grow back, now the answer to that is a definite yes as they grow just like any hair on our body. There are several details when it comes to eyelash growth, one thing to note is that the eyelashes adds charm and also protect your eyes from dust falling back into your eyes, the eyelash is also really sensitive as it alerts the eyes when there is suspicious movement so without saying so much You Cannot Afford To Loose All Of Them.
Your eyelash growth could take several week or months, it mostly depends on the individual and the stage at which the lashes were plucked out in the first stage.
How To Make Your Eye Lashes Grow
- 1. Using a volumizing mascara or lengthening and thickening mascara are the first step you take when you want to redeem your lashes. While waiting for them to grow look for a very good brand of mascara.
- Vegetables and whole grain are really good for the body and the eyelashes, you can also take biotin and vitamin A or E multi vitamin capsules as they are known to increase growth.
- Good eyelashes conditioning products work also asides from helping growth, they reduce damaging, they are healthy and soft. one of the recommended lashes is NutraLuxe Lash MD.
- Another thing to use are eyelashes enhancers, Products like M2lashes Eyelash Activating Serum are really good. just make sure you read thoroughly and check the review and rating of any eyelashes enhancer you want to purchase.
- You can also go the natural way by using castor oil mixed with either egg white or glycerin. if you are using Glycerin use 2 drops of glycerin in a 1/2 a teaspoon of castor oil. Also pure petroleum jelly like Vaseline can do a lot of work.