Be the first to know: What a Burning, Itchy Rash That Won’t Go Away Might Mean What it means: __Dermatitis herpetiformis (DH) — clusters of small, ferociously itchy blisters that show up repeatedly in the forearms near the elbows, the knees, the buttocks, the back, or the face or…
The dermis (outer layer of the skin) is made up of strong fibres that connect to each other and allow your skin to stretch as you grow. However, if your skin doesn’t bounce back after it’s been stretched while growing or due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain, extreme weight…
- Flare Skirt Inspiration for The First Sunday of June.
- Top 5 Natural Hair Tips to Help With Your Natural Hair Journey.
- Ankara Cold Shoulders Gown for this Friday!
- Cute Ankara Gown Styles for Your Princess(es)!
- How To Draw The Perfect Winged Eye Liner (Beginner-Friendly Video)
- Ankara Styles That’ll Get You and Yours Looking Magnifique!